By ordering you are agreeing to the following terms
1. All listed wait times are approximate. If no wait time is posted when a product is marked as out of stock, I don't have an eta for parts, please don't ask for one. SUP is a solo operation and parts are built to order. This means they may not be on hand or ready when you order and they will take time to be ordered/made/shipped, especially during an emergency or national disaster.
2. You will be charged a 10% refund fee if you request a refund for any reason!
3. If you do need to contact SUP about your order, you will need to tell me your order number. Check your emails junk folder for the order confirmation e-mail if you cant find it.
4. SUP isn't liable for items lost in shipping to us. Shipping insurance is the only way to make sure you are covered. If you chose the send in service, ship your pump to us with insurance otherwise, if your pump gets lost, its on you.
5. Double check your address, the package will be sent to the address you specify, even if incorrect. You will be expected to cover any fees related to reshipping if recovery of the package is possible.
6. SUP pumps bypass the stock filter screen to achieve oil flow during wheelies. As a result of bypassing the filter screen, oil passage clogs from debris is possible but extremely rare. Clogs will lead to engine failure. Clogs will not be covered by the SUP warranty as they relate to how well the motor is maintained. CHANGE YOUR OIL REGULARLY!!
7. SUP parts are ment for use in a closed course environment where the possibility of injury & vehicle damage is high. You are agreeing not hold SUP or SUP employees responsible for any injury or legal charge you may obtain while using SUP parts.