By ordering you are agreeing to the following terms
1. All listed wait times are approximate. SUP is a solo operation and parts are built to order. This means they may not be ready or onhand when you order and they will take time to be ordered/made/shipped, especially during an emergency or national disaster.
2. Due to parts being made to order, there are no refunds once you pay(except for waiting beyond the estimated wait time)! This is because your payment has been used to buy the parts for your order. Make sure you really want the part and that you are ok with the wait time before ordering!
3. Don't ask about your order status, unless you've waited beyond the estimated wait time. Up to date wait time estimates are listed in the blue banner of my site. I understand that you want your parts ASAP and asking me about them will only create additional work that will pull me away from making the parts.
4. If you do need to contact SUP about your order, you will need to tell me your order number. Check your emails junk folder for the order confirmation e-mail if you cant find it.
5. SUP isn't liable for items lost in shipping to us. Shipping insurance is the only way to make sure you are covered. If you chose the send in service, ship your pump to us with insurance.
6. Double check your address, the package will be sent to the address you specify, even if incorrect. You will be expected to cover any fees related to reshipping if recovery of the package is possible.
8. SUP pumps bypass the stock filter screen to achieve oil flow during wheelies. As a result of bypassing the filter screen oil passage clogs are possible but extremely rare. Clogs will lead to engine failure. Clogs will not be covered by the SUP warranty as they relate to how well the motor is maintained.
9. SUP parts are ment for use in a closed course environment where the possibility of injury is high and you agree not hold SUP or SUP employees responsible for any injury or legal charge you may obtain while using SUP parts.